Hello, I’m Jemma, film and video editing expert and founder of Weddit Films; a ‘Do it Together’ videography service inspired by my own wedding.
I bring my BA (Hons) Film and Video degree and 16 years of editing experience to every Weddit video.
Back in 2014, whilst planning our own special day, my (now) husband and I soon found that videographers offering “stunning videos” came with equally stunning price tags! With so much else on our ‘wish list’ – beautiful venue, great music, delicious food and wine etc. – a videographer sadly didn’t make the cut (excuse the pun!).
So I decided that my loved ones and I would do it together. We (carefully…) selected friends and family members to capture different moments of the day – walking down the aisle, bouquet toss, first dance etc. – I had everything I needed to put my editing skills to use and create our very own Wedding Day Story.
Fast forward and here I am, bringing my own wedding day experience to life through Weddit, helping others who, like us, are on a budget and looking for a cheap wedding videographer, but expectant of their very own beautiful Wedding Story, told through the lens of their nearest and dearest.
- BA (Hons) Film and Video degree from the University of Derby
- Industry experience working at This Morning, Emmerdale, Top of the Pops, The Jeremy Kyle Show, The Royal, Heartbeat, Blue Peter etc.
- Strictly Come Dancing The Live Tour promotional video
- Cook-along video with Chef Francesco Mazzei
- Advert for Liverpool One shopping centre